- 2 soft corn tortillas
- 2 cups cooked kidney beans (still warm)
- 1 cup chopped massaged (with EVOO) kale
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 1 wedge of lime
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat tortillas in oven or microwave until soft and warm. Meanwhile, place cooked kidney beans in a bowl and sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, and a dash of salt and pepper. Using a potato masher, begin to mash beans until a spreadable consistency.
- Spread mashed seasoned beans on to each warmed corn tortilla and top both with massaged kale, red bell pepper, and green onion.
- Spritz juice from lemon and lime wedges over each taco, seasoning with salt as needed.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy!
Prep + Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Dietary: Sugar Conscious, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan